MUMBAI: Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar took to Instagram recently and shared six tips for a frequent traveller so that they don't end up falling ill due to exhaustion and make sure they keep themselves active and eat a balanced diet during their stays.
Also read - A different side of Mumbai astride the Pulsar N250
1. Stay hydrated. Carry a water bottle and keep sipping it throughout the journey.
2. Avoid tea and coffee on the flight and 60 minutes prior to boarding and post landing. For road journeys, don't have tea or coffee in a moving vehicle.
3. Pick hotels that offer gym access and ask for a yoga mat. If you travel to smaller places, carry your own mat. Don't forget to do 5 suryanamaskars.
4. Lie in suptabadhakonasana for 5 minutes at bedtime.
5. Before you step out of your hotel, order khichdi, dal chawal, paster or risotto for dinner and tell them what time they should send it to your room.
6. Carry peanuts, cashews, pistas and other nuts. Chew on them in between meetings and conferences.
For more news and updates from the world of television, OTT and movies, stay tuned to TellyChakkar.
Credits - India Today
Also read - Exclusive! “I would love to go to Switzerland if I win the lottery,” says Romiit Raaj when talking about his trips, his travel preferences and more
Add new comment