Pretty and talented Rubina Dilaik, who is currently seen as Soumya on Colors’ popular show Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, is portraying a challenging role.
Being a transgender, Soumya’s journey in the show has been replete with hurdles. While essaying the role and living her life on-screen, Rubina has experienced varied tinges which have helped her evolve as a person.
In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, Rubina shares the 5 things she has learned playing Soumya. Read on to know what they are –
1. I have learned how unaffected you can still be after all the turmoil you see in life, which means forgiveness is the biggest virtue.
2. Unconditional Love - Though Soumya knows that Harman (Vivian Dsena) cannot be hers but still for the sake of his betterment and his family’s happiness, she is ready to give away her portion of heart forever.
3. Absolute patience - Though so many things have happened in her life, she has never ever lost her patience and still remains the same.
4. Faith in Mom – Soumya’s mom is not alive yet she cherishes the values and ethics passed on to her by her mother.
5. The courage – The courage of letting go of everything just for the sake of the family.
Nice learning, indeed! Don’t forget to comment and share.